Monday 28 February 2011

Latest Craze.

So, i have been browsing the internet as i usually do, trading in hours of sleep, to sit on the laptop admiring all the clothes that i would really love in my wardrobe..is that normal? haha.
The one site, that i've really taken a liking to is Yayer. They have some really unique garments, but im totally in love with their stuff! What i love best about them, is they ask their own customers on what they want seen on the website, whether its garments or accessories- love that! Not many business' are willing to do that yano?

My favourite pieces on the site are these:

 I LOVE this ditsy dress. Im a simple kinda girl, just like wearing things that i'd be comfortable in, and im actually in love with this dress, so much so, i've just asked my mum for it! So Yayer, be expecting an order! ;)
I know the satchel doesn't come with it, but i really love the way these two have been teamed together in the picture modelling this gorgeous dress..i really want one! Yet another investment..











I have been looking for a sheer shirt like this for aaaaaaaaaages! I have a really peculiar body shape..im quite narrow on the top, but i have wide hips, so some of them really dont flatter me. But, there is just something about this! Ahhhhh, im gonna be in some major debt with my mother!
As spring/summer is approaching, im trying to ditch my morbid colours, and begin to let in a little more colour into my wardrobe, dont you think this would be the perfect way to start it?









I am yet to purchase anything from Yayer, but that doesn't stop me from loving the way the site is run..it doesn't only have beautiful vintage clothing, but also modern garment- best of both worlds..my idea of heaven! But, if you're interested in any of the garments, check out their site Yayer  and feast your eyes on their gorgeous garments!
Also, check them out on twitter @yayershop- they're super helpful and friendly, so feel free to ask them questions about stock, what you're interested in seeing on the site..or anything! But be nice! They also have a facebook page, so visit them there: http://on.fb.me/gtVI6N ,and tell all your friends, im definitely going to be mentioning this to my friends!

1 comment: