Thursday 3 February 2011

Opinions Shminions.

So, yesterday i got told i looked like a lesbian with my haircut..even more of a reason to grow my hair.
I honestly dont care that i look like a 'lesbian' because..honestly, i dont think i do- i'd say i look more boyish..but its growing! which is always gooooood.

Last weekend i dyed my hair an auburn kinda colour, and i was soooo scared, because it looked orange- literally. But, i am now in love with the colour..its different to what anyone in my year has at school, so its all gravy!

I dont really have much to say at the moment, except from i just applied for my school sixthform, but i dont have a lot to say to big myself up haha..oh well. I am so scared about what im going to do with my future, its stuuuuupid. I feel too young to be dealing with anything right now..too young for a job, exams, boyfriends, you name it.. haha. I'm joking..i do need a job, to buy new clothes!
Speaking of new clothes, my mum bought me a loooovely black jumper for me- as i got declined for a job- yano what they say, every cloud has a silver lining ;)

Well, thats all from me..i will post about something good soon..when the weather cheers up a bit, might do something a bit more funner. hehe.
Thanks xo

No comments:

Post a Comment