Tuesday 22 February 2011

Week Off.

So, this half term, i haven't got a lot planned..im more of a spontaneous planner..plan it on the day, and they usually turns out to be a pretty good day.

So, saturday- i was just sooo tired from school, that i slept for most of it..and then sunday, i spent the day with one of my best friends, just chilling- we watched the grammy's. Im not gonna lie..Justin Bieber looked hot haha. Speaking of Justin Bieber, im going to see him in march..soooooo excited- i can tell its gonna be a sick concert <3. On monday, travelled into town, and just hang out with my best friend..and then ended up going to a 'gig'. It was probably the worst evening of my life. It was ridiculously cold- i was wearing a skirt and top. My friend was throwing up everywhere..naaaaaat cool. haha. Oh well! Today, im not really planning on doing anything, when i should really be doing my english essays, and write my history debate. Bore me later school work.
But today, will mainly consist of sitting on the sofa with my doggies..and watching Keeping Up With The Kardashians. Haha.

Thanks xo

No comments:

Post a Comment