Saturday 29 January 2011

Always Wanting..

OMGZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. i wish i lived somewhere warm right now. I went out with my best friends today- and it was flipping freeezing, and me being me, i wore a skirt, a vest top and my denim jacket..so i was ridiculously cold- i couldn't move my hands. Its times like these that i lived in LA.
Im literally obsessed with the idea of living in America- might have something to do with watching Keeping Up With The Kardashians alllll the time..and The Spin Crowd- guilty pleasure. I just want that lifestyle, of being able to wear pretty playsuits and skirts all the time.. and not have to wear ugly fleeces, because you're that cold, that you just dont care. haha. Oh, im sucha moaner. haha.

Seeing as i have mentioned the Kardashians, i may aswell include a few pictures of them..cos i wont lie..i adore them- because they're so different, and i think they're good role models in the sense they aren't stick thin..and they are actually real people, and aren't shown to be fake and shizzzz..haha getting deep there. lol.




All three pictures are them at the People's Choice Award- which they won an award!
This was a really pointless post tbh..but oh well!
Thanks xo

No comments:

Post a Comment