Thursday 27 January 2011

Time Flies.

Just a quick post to update you on things at the moment.
I haven't blogged for a couple of days, and i will probably blog less over the next 4-5 months as i have tons of revision to be doing for my GCSE's which start in May. :| I am dreading it..if only it was coursework based all the time!
Also, i went to look at my school sixthform, and definitely fell in love with the idea of staying on at my school, and taking my favourite 4 subjects. The subjects im swaying towards are English Literature, Sociology, Textiles, and possibly Business Studies. BUT. I reaaaaaaally want to go to college and do the fashion marketing course.. decisions decisions! I feel like im waaaay too young to be making these decisions haha.

But, what i wanted to blog about was the amazing selection of heels in Topshop at the moment!
We've just been given the date for our prom, so everyones freaking out about finding the perfect dress etc, but i dont mind..good excuse to get a pair of killer heels! ;) aha.



These are my three faaaaave pair. Soz bout the quality- but to put it bluntly, i dont really care..haha.
I looove these shoes, but my favourite is definitely the black wedged heeled pair- mainly because i can successfully walk in them, without making myself look like a total bimbo, like all the other girls will at the prom..im sooo excited! :D haha.
All of the shoes are from Topshop- click them, and they will link you to the site :)
Thanks xo

No comments:

Post a Comment