Sunday 23 January 2011

Hair.

In october, i cut my hair..i went from rather long hair, to the short on one side kinda style..
Now, im kinda regretting it. :| i looooove having short hair, because its different to what any other girl my age has, but at the same time, its sooo high maintenance for me- i have to straighten it everyday; because i have naturally wavy hair, and now the layers are pretty short, they just flick- and i look like a boy. EW.

So, i think i am going to start growing my hair out, which is gonna be awkward, considering i have one side shorter then the other. hahaha. But, its totally worth it! I just cant wait to be able to tie my hair up again- i miss the laziness.
But, i must admitt, im liking the long bob, shoulder length style- and i found pictures of Miley Cyrus, would you believe- i love her hair shorter. Dont get me wrong, i really like her hair with the long extensions, but it looks so much more grown up- personal opinion.

I stumbled across this picture, when i was googling pictures of the long bob look (sad i know).
I am realllly liking this style on her, and i want my hair to be this length- so bad!! It will have soo much more versatility- straight, wavy, clip parts back, or tie it up.. rather then just straigh, with the style i have now.

I am sucha moaner btw, soooo be prepared. haha.
Im gonna stop myself now, before i start crying over my hair- its happened before haha.
Thanks xo

No comments:

Post a Comment