Tuesday 18 January 2011

Random Post.

Hello everyone, just a post to talk about my day really.
School was sucha drag today, and i honestly cannot wait to go to college..to study what i want..not science- im not too fond about chemical bonds if im perfectly honest haha. Had a phone call from my cousin today- he's leaving for the army this sunday- waaaaaaay too early. I'm gonna miss him so much, its ridiculous. Hopefully, he wont have to go out to the war, and he can stay safe with us here. hehe. But whatever happens- he's still our hero..cheesy. ahaa. 
I tried to push myself to going on the treadmill today, it just wasn't happening, i have no will-power what so ever. I told myself i need to shift a few pounds for summer, to get some luuuuuush new clothes hehe. But, i am kind of eating healthy- completely cut out crisps- which are my main downfall..i just love them haha. 

I've just been looking at my course, for college, and i've got to bring in a portfolio of some art work, and textiles work, so any suggestions would be great, as my mum bought me a sewing machine! woooop! 
Speaking of my sewing machine, i've been sitting at it, just doing random little things, and im actually pretty chuffed with one of my creations- i did applique woo! super happy with it- easily pleased. But, the thing that bugs me most, is that i cant do any  of my GCSE textiles practical work, as its now under timed conditions- which makes it so much harder, as i generally have no motivation in class- i sound like a great student..i know ;)
Again, bit of a long post, but i just wanted a bit of a rant and just to tell you what was going on today..sooo, thats all!
But any suggestions as to what i should include in my portfolio would be great! Also, and plans for summer-let me know! :)
Thanks xo

No comments:

Post a Comment