Monday 17 January 2011

First Post!

Hiya! :)
This is my first post for the blog, and i've kinda created the blog for fun, and to voice my opinion on current trends, but also to find other blogs to inspire me etc. I may later be posting pictures of my outfits, but right now, i honestly dont have the time, and my camera is pretty naff, so yano. But, i hope in the future, when i actually get a job, to get a good camera, and start posting outfits-which will be fun!

I want to start off by saying, that im just a regular student, who just dreams and wants to do other things. Im hoping to get selected for a fashion marketing course at Canterbury College which im really hyped about, so fingers crossed i get in. But, this year at school is super important, as its GCSE year, and all my coursework is piling up, like you wouldn't believe. Although its my favourite subject- Textiles is the worst for coursework..the deadlines are soooooo annoying, and its really time consuming, but at the end of the day, i love textiles and i love the class that i learn with!

This blog is gonna seem really long and boring, but they wont always be like this- i promise! haha. It's my first post, so just putting some info out there! :) But, i really do want people to follow my blog, and keep updated with current trends, highstreet stores etc, through my blog! Any suggestions/constructive criticism is welcome.
Thankyou! x

1 comment:

  1. Yayyy, I'm happy that you've started one! :) Keep it up and it'll come along once you get used to it, woo. and mention it in the college interview!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete